Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria – Associateship of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) is statutorily charged with the responsibility of promoting and enhancing banking education in Nigeria and in the process the banking profession.
In doing so, from its early beginnings in 1963, the Institute is responsible amongst other things to:
- Determine the standards of knowledge and skills to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the banking profession
- Conduct professional examinations leading to the awards of certificates as may be prescribed by the Institute;
The Associateship of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) is the qualification awarded by the Institute on the successful completion of its prescribed course of study.
Centre for Law and Business (CLB) recognises the crucial role of banking and the banking profession in the Nigerian economy and in furtherance of its objective, offers tutorial classes to enable bankers obtain the ACIB qualification and enhance their skills, knowledge and competence and the banking profession.
CLB has been Accredited by the Institute to offer its CIBN – ACIB Tutorial Classes to “organise, conduct lectures and prepare candidates for the Institute’s Banking Professional Examinations” leading to the award of Associateship of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB).
Features of the CIBN-ACIB tutorial classes include:
- Assistance with registration and payment.
- Excellent faculty ( With vast banking experience and qualification)
- Optimum class size
- Conducive environment
- Effective learning methods and techniques
- Library/ reading room facilities
- Robust internet connectivity
- Progress tests, mock examinations,
- Networking opportunities, etc
- Offer of Regular Classes and Executive Classes for Senior Management of Banks.
BENEFITS OF THE ACIB QUALIFICATION
- Develops and expands understanding of the financial service environment.
- Ensures a steady system of industry ready technical level professionals.
- Equip candidates with requisite knowledge and expose them to modern banking practices
- Provides candidates with the professional knowledge and skills required to take up middle and senior management role in the banking and finance industry.
- ACIB qualified professionals are rated as highly competent bankers and sought after by employees.
In addition the skills, knowledge and competencies acquired are relevant and applicable universally.
MINIMUM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- OND /ND
- CIBN Diploma
- First Degree
- Equivalent professional qualification recognized by the institute or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- In the absence of the above, attainment of the level of Manager in a bank will suffice.
- Diploma Level
- Intermediate Professional
- Chartered Banker Level
Be proactive, enhance your banking career. Study for ACIB at Centre for Law and Business.
Telephone: + 234 813 223 8798, + 234 803 402 2967, + 234 816 664 5122, + 234 706 311 1245