ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants)
A world of opportunity: Start your career in finance with ACCA at CLB Tutorial Classes.
Centre for Law and Business aims to empower ACCA students by providing effective tutorial classes for ACCA examinations to assist students in preparing adequately for ACCA examinations.
Features of the ACCA tutorial classes include:
- Assistance with ACCA Registration and payment.
- Excellent Faculty (ACCA alumni).
- Up to date and contemporary resource and learning materials.
- Ultra modern and highly conducive learning environment.
- Optimum class size.
- Effective learning methods and techniques.
- Library/reading room facilities available to students.
- Robust internet connectivity.
- Flexible lecture hours: weekday evenings (traffic buster) and weekend.
- Convenient location in Victoria Island.
- Revision of past question papers.
- Examination simulation (mock examination).
- Networking opportunities
· Financial support for payment of examination registration fee, in collaboration with financial institutions
· Group Discounts, Rebates and Commissions for Referrals
· Scholarships for consistent studentship and excellence
· Money Back Guarantee
CLB recognises the importance of the finance and accounting professional, services and practices and the dominant role of ACCA in that respect characterised as follows:
- A powerful global presence within the profession, ACCA inspires its members and students towards greater success and prosperity.
- Benefit from qualifications that are endorsed by employers and institutions around the world, and a career worth of valuable resources and support.
- The ACCA qualifications are based on international accounting standards and bench marked against educational levels around the world thus making the qualifications highly relevant, respected and desirable.
- Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 162,000Â members and 428,000 students in 173 countries
- 91 offices and centres globally all offering localised support
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and there are joint memberships of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world making the qualifications independently quality checked
- Respected by employers
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence.
- 8,500 approved employers globally
- Qualifications developed with employers giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge.
Benefits of ACCA Qualification
- Climb as high up the career ladder as you want; ACCA membership equips you with the skills and knowledge to become a complete finance professional
- A career in accountancy offers the opportunity to work in a variety of roles and industries with excellent financial reward.
- We prepare accountants for business. Our qualifications and professional development can be tailored to deliver the skills your organisation needs to develop its finance capability.
- We provide renowned finance and accountancy qualifications for any organisation in any sector. And with 91 offices and over 400 examination centres worldwide, we have the greatest capability to deliver qualifications and professional development of any accountancy body. We will work with you to deliver flexible, accessible, cost effective training at any level.
- ACCA qualified professionals are rated as highly competent and much sought after by employers.
- Meet admission requirements for University of London Bachelor of Science (BSc) Economics, Finance, Management and Social Science (EMFSS) degrees
- Pathway for Oxford Brooks Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Accounting
- Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Foundations in Professionalism module and one year relevant practical experience.
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting
- Oxford Brookes BSc Degree
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Certificate in International Auditing
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards for SMEs
- Certificate in International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- At least 5 credits at SSCE/GCE O’Level standard or equivalent inclusive of English Language and Mathematics, BSc, HND and OND.
- There is a strong focus on professional values, ethics and governance. This is essential because the profession is moving towards strengthened codes of conduct, regulation and legislation, which is why the qualification has an increased focus on professionalism and ethics in accounting.
For further information on ACCA qualification study resources and guidance, please visit: